Ways To Make Learning A Language Fun: Go on a language vacation! You can travel to fun new cities to be immersed in the language and culture. Here is a listing of great language vacation options.
- IS Aix-en-Provence: (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Alpha.b: (Nice)
- Education First (EF): (Nice and Paris)
- Language Vacation: (Various Cities in France, Lausanne and Montreux)
- National Registration Center for Study Abroad: (Various Cities Worldwide)
- ESL Language Schools: (Lyon and Nice, Montreux)
- Coeur de France: (Sancerre)
FREE Resources. Not everything in life has to be expensive. Check out these free resources for learning French.
- Bonjour: Are you ready to spend a few minutes or hours to learn or review some French?
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC): Learn French with free online lessons.
- Open Learning Initiative (OLI): NO INSTRUCTORS, NO CREDITS, NO CHARGE. Many college and universities around the world are using our courses and unique learning platform—and now you can too! You can access course materials at no cost to you and work at your own pace. Our learning platform gives you targeted feedback as you go, which helps you know if you are mastering a topic or if you need more practice.
- Duolingo: you learn a language for free while helping to translate the web.
Learn Locally: There are many schools and private tutors available to help you learn French – finding the one that’s best for you depends on your requirements. Do you want somethng fast? Inexpensive? Private? Daily? Check out this listing of the largest language schools (in alphabetical order) as a starting point to finding the right learning plan for you.