Looking for more information about what kind of business you want to start and how to get officially registered? Check out the article we wrote with InterNations about How To Start Your Own Business As An Expat In Switzerland. Plus check out the extremely helpful sites below to help you make informed decisions.
- Gruenden.ch: Gruenden.ch provides a general overview of considerations and requirements for non-Swiss citizens interested in pursuing entrepreneurial goals in Switzerland. Includes information on forms, requirements, FAQs, and tips for actually filing in the Zurich area.
- StartBiz: A service offered by the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) to facilitate and simplify the creation of new companies in Switzerland.
- Expatica.ch: Here is an overview of the types of companies you can found in Switzerland
- Start Zentrum: We accelerate the construction companies with consulting / coaching, comprehensive services, complete infrastructure, flexible spaces, support for capital and Dating and Networking / Events.
- SME portal (SECO): Setting up a company in Switzerland as citizen of a foreign country