Anyone want to have a great experience doing something cool? TEDxZurich 2016 is looking for a new Head of Location & Catering. An opportunity to be part of a team that organizes an impactful event – featuring thought leaders & ideas, touching the lives of hundreds, or more!
• Create budget for location & catering needs
• Align with Sponsorship team to ensure room & space needs for partners are met (German skills needed)
• Manage location and catering – including negotiating prices, managing contracts, planning for room space design needs, communicating to stakeholders and any related considerations
• Ensure payments are made to vendors
• Provide on-site consults as needed the week prior to the event (event date: Nov. 11)
We have one face-to-face meeting every month, then one Google Hangout meeting every month. These check-ins give us a chance to create common understandings of the specs of the event. The Heads then implement accordingly, with an anticipated time commitment to execute on the project = approximately 3 hours per week (in addition to the meetings). Higher time commitment will be required the month prior to the event.
You are able to recruit & name your associates who you can engage to help if you so chose. You will then manage any associates yourself, and coordinate your own meetings and check-ins with your team.
If interested, email: firstname.lastname@example.org